May 15, 2013
Susanne & Robert. Lenox Hotel Wedding . Boston, MA
I started wedding season right with this beautiful wedding at the Lenox Hotel this April. We were delivered a crisp spring day and Susanne and Robert couldn’t have been more charming. Thank you both for a beautiful Boston Wedding. It does my heart good to celebrate all that is beautiful and right in this wonderful city.
I also got to work with a number of amazing vendors. Here they are!
1. My absolute favorite calligrapher and artist Peir Gustafson http://www.piergustafson.com/
(He is the amazing artist who did the map to my barn which can be seen here in Red, although I currently run it in turquoise. http://www.boxcarpress.com/blog/tag/corinna-raznikov-photography/ )
2. The best makeup artist in Boston, Dani Wagener http://daniwagener.com/
3. An amazing new florist who donates 1/2 of all her profits to charity! http: Nicole from www.bloomsofhopefloral.com
4. Beautiful Bridal Hair by Naomi Baril
5. Fabulous letterpress by http://www.goosefishpress.com/
6. Fabulous Cake artistry by http://www.montilios.com/ who matched the jewel on the front of the cake to the pin the bride wore on her lace bolero. Such a great touch!
7. Great DJ Mike Amado from www.entertainmentspecialists.com
It’s so wonderful when everything goes so right! 🙂